Online Babble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim Discussion Questions

+129
kimptan
mayannecoquia
joanna_tiu
maryruth_santos
rvasquez
beltranjoana19
markadriandino
rosanduque
escarcha
holden
roselynfuensalida
ishtin_delacruz
mikashintome
John Michael Umali
raisa_marie
jpcolocado
senjindesagun
markpimentel08
aizamdeguzman
jimcasipit
Canceran Renz Briane F. C
rcmarcial
mylenecportugaleza
gerald_sanchez
diwz
noellaenriquez
karrencasue
mangaserchel
audree_somera
Francisco_Lim
neahmawak
raycharlesdelagua
carlajavellana
MJ Legaspi
lauricequintero
Jovi_salud
ranniesantiago
mundo_rocks
juno.pestano
mike tulang
vullagmyka
rhej89
maricris lim
ivanneyanga
jacquelynrosal
klgalang3598
kristinemadolid
jamesdaplas
haidelyn
thon_olivay
abbyalvarado
cathy_tia
alemmuli
glennalba
raufrankalfaro
donabelleluna
paulojolejole
mhy_rodriguez
ynall_nosaj11
Graciel Katibog
nicolasFE
Alcoba, Cristina
xenen
jriosa
Toni Ross Masinsin
mark_totanes
con divino23
mcloyola
faithy
annie_narvadez
mark ramos
aryen_jumaya
harlymaylumagui
RichelGrubat
ErikkaToledo
kenjohn
wilmark_sarmiento
johnrossmisa
zanderalarcos
ishie_barundia
kc_garces0402
jenpallesco
shiela_fababeir
xxkpatino
jlcaraan
lou.sierra
jefftenedero
jeanilyn_angeles
bm_valencia
tiehermosilla
nikki_sunga
elize balba
alexander galinato
rrreysag
vyhel_apolito
aben
lance_spearBFF
nramos
wrcrofule
hared_hachero
arlynne.awayan
rjt_vargas
kris
mahalmartinez
alfantemitch
pao_guerrero
medo_domingo
na_ballesteros
kristeldiaz_714
mike_viesca23
derrick_delgado
sig_angeles
ivymarieboquiren
vjr8
andrearebadavia
joycetapan
r.abendan
albertgni
ChiquiPalanca
joshuajames
neldyjacinto
adrian_08dlsu
john316
Lito Delapena
jewel_apacible
kellybarachina
jm_oracion
BeeJ_Santos
Admin
133 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty Re: Prelim Discussion Questions

Post  joshuajames Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:22 pm

rosanduque wrote:I havent tried buying online, because i dont personaly know the seller and what if the product that they sell is just good in picture and not personaly and i'm not sure if they gonna deliver it on time or they really deliver the product to me.

Tama k dyan... hahhaa

joshuajames

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty prelim discussion question

Post  jacquelynrosal Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:27 pm

Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

Everywhere you go there's an internet access. Even at home we can research, play, communication to others by email or chat. The advantages of working at home are: you can do all you want, as long as you submitted your work, less expenses to your trasportation to office, you can think many ideas because of the environment and relaxing place. The disadvantage is there would be a chance to damage or infect our eyes because of the reflection of the computer.

jacquelynrosal

Back to top Go down

Post  aizamdeguzman Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:37 pm

jlcaraan wrote:
kristinemadolid wrote:mark ramos wrote:
NOOO WAAAY!!!!! I really don't want to work at home, because I am not the type of person who want to be alone (well guys I just see myself that if I work at home, I would became a loner), Iam afraid to be alone, I just want to have people around whom I could talk and share some information, stories and most importantly "jokes" to share my luaghters also.. but aside from that, I don't want to work at home because it would not help me boost my confidence and also in business personal selling is really important because that would help us to build relationship in our clients/customers. interpersonal relationship is also important with a person and I believe that working outside would relly help us to apply porperly our knowledge and also we could be more exposed to the real world scenario in which there are also the possibilities in gaining additional information, learning from others

I agree with macky, I don't want to work at home as well since I don't have the big responsibilty at home like those mothers does, I don't need to spend most of my time at house working! I want to experience working at the real word!, a real working place, with people/workmates whom I can actually interact with... 'coz I believe that these experiences will help to grow and become a better employee.. besides when you just work at house, you won't be able to enjoy your working hours, you won't experience necessary things that you could obtain at your work place and there's no social life there... like what macky said, intrapersonal relationship is important as well since there are some things that you can't do and you won't learn all by yourself. santa

working at home or not it depends on the person

santa Yup!!! It's just a matter of choice. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

aizamdeguzman

Back to top Go down

Post  mayannecoquia Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:39 pm

Yes.. Because in our current generation, using online negotiation help us to make a deal much easier such as selling and buying of primary needs or even ordinary products.. In this strategy we could find all the information about the product that we want to purchase/buy and it is also convinient for the consumer that they don't have to go at the mall personally, they just have to go online.. Wink

mayannecoquia

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty hey

Post  mayannecoquia Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:41 pm

jefftenedero wrote:i haven't tried any online transactyions becasuse i don't know how to.. hehe Very Happy

just try for you know everything about online shopping or online selling.... Very Happy

mayannecoquia

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty hello

Post  mayannecoquia Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:43 pm

ErikkaToledo wrote:
kenjohn wrote:
haidelyn wrote:
rjt_vargas wrote:
wilmark_sarmiento wrote:being aware in communicating on online business is a advantage on the others because you can access easily through computer and make your work easier because you dont need to go to the office to make a report just log on line you can do your work.

yah your right!!! but why are many people doing traditional business work

>>>I'd rather do my work half way.. coz you might be "stagnant" person if you don't mingle with other people..right?! They could probably help you in your work also.... Smile

yes, it is much more convenient to work online but still it's much better if you're working on transactions specially business personally because the disadvantage the online business and transactions give is that you're not sure of the person you are dealing to if he / she really is interested about your product and if he/she is really the person you are dealing to.

i agree.. what would happen to our social life if we all look up to each other with our business transactions via web

yah ur right just be more knowledgeable and must know all the info before any transactions wil be made... Very Happy

mayannecoquia

Back to top Go down

Post  audree_somera Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:45 pm

aizamdeguzman wrote:
roselynfuensalida wrote:I havent been tried online shopping because I dont know the person behind it, but those filipino who always tried online shopping I gues its because less time consuming especialy for those person does't have time to shop for them self and also many product cannot easily seen in mall or some where with high quality like that but still it depends in financial aspect. Very Happy

kase naman you're the type of person that has a lot of time for shopping. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
and yes, products that are offered online are "unique" and mostly, these products are hard to find in the malls (maybe that is the reason why online products are expensive). Very Happy

not all online products are expensive..Smile maybe its expensive because its hard to find, and it is limited..

audree_somera

Back to top Go down

Post  aizamdeguzman Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:48 pm

joshuajames wrote:
jimcasipit wrote:
Francisco_Lim wrote:
1. Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

This are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home.

Advantage:
1. You dont have boss to follow.
2. you have your own time.
3. no more traffics every morning.
4. you can work anywhere you want as long as you have your own computer..
5. No time pressure.

Disadvantage:
1. No social life.
2. Less friends.
3. Not exciting...

Yes BOSS!!! We can manage our own time....and we have no guarantee that our product will be sold in the internet.

Thats the advantage I've been talking bout...hahahhah But it sucks when you don't have social life and friends... Very Happy Shocked

santa right jj! sometimes, it is much better if we work in the outside world for us to develop relationships with other people…cguro, working at home with the help of the internet can be a side line/part time job (extra income din!) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

aizamdeguzman

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty i agree w/ jacque

Post  maricris lim Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:05 am

jacquelynrosal wrote:Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

Everywhere you go there's an internet access. Even at home we can research, play, communication to others by email or chat. The advantages of working at home are: you can do all you want, as long as you submitted your work, less expenses to your trasportation to office, you can think many ideas because of the environment and relaxing place. The disadvantage is there would be a chance to damage or infect our eyes because of the reflection of the computer.

i agree w/ you jacque that when we work at home there are many advantages also like doing things we like to do especially when we already finished our task, and we have a good and relaxing environment. we can rest on time and to finish teh work early because you are not pressured, because we don't see our supervisors, good environment will help us a lot to think ideas and to hhave creative output as well as to have good decision making because you all have your time. and i agree regarding the disadvantages of it because our eyes will be damage, and for us who are not 20 20 vision we must take care of our eyes. tnx.. GOD bless..u

maricris lim

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty reply

Post  kimptan Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:17 am

1. Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

Advantages working at home: it is an easy transaction, easy access.;While working at home you can still have time for your family and other household chores; You have enough time for yourself, you don't need a boss just to dictate on you. You can have your own strategy on your job and at the same you can choose what you wanted to do. And of course no working hours, you don't need to wake up early in the morning just to go to the office and face the heavy traffics at the same time you can relax all day long.

Disadvantages: No social life of coarse, you could not interact with others personally. It makes a person irresponsible and lazy. No time management because there is no specific time to go to work. No challenge in dealing with others and it makes you feel bored also.
kimptan
kimptan

Back to top Go down

Post  kimptan Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:20 am

haidelyn wrote:
albertgni wrote:its risky because you dont have a personal encounter with the seller, you are only transacting infront of the monitor, you know, looks are decieving,,,, Shocked

>>>yah! it's too dangerous to try it coz there are lots of cases of scam thing.. Very Happy

>>>>> yeah right and you can't trust people nowadays and i've encountered many situations about scams
kimptan
kimptan

Back to top Go down

Post  kimptan Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:27 am

mayannecoquia wrote:
ErikkaToledo wrote:
kenjohn wrote:
haidelyn wrote:
rjt_vargas wrote:
wilmark_sarmiento wrote:being aware in communicating on online business is a advantage on the others because you can access easily through computer and make your work easier because you dont need to go to the office to make a report just log on line you can do your work.

yah your right!!! but why are many people doing traditional business work

>>>I'd rather do my work half way.. coz you might be "stagnant" person if you don't mingle with other people..right?! They could probably help you in your work also.... Smile

yes, it is much more convenient to work online but still it's much better if you're working on transactions specially business personally because the disadvantage the online business and transactions give is that you're not sure of the person you are dealing to if he / she really is interested about your product and if he/she is really the person you are dealing to.

i agree.. what would happen to our social life if we all look up to each other with our business transactions via web

yah ur right just be more knowledgeable and must know all the info before any transactions wil be made... Very Happy

for me, i prefer to work at the office even if i hate to wake up early id rather to choose it bec i wanrt to deal w/ others personally so i cn show sincerity w/ my work and i dnt wnt to hve a boring life, i still want a challenging environment.. afro
kimptan
kimptan

Back to top Go down

Post  kimptan Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:38 am

joshuajames wrote:
rosanduque wrote:I havent tried buying online, because i dont personaly know the seller and what if the product that they sell is just good in picture and not personaly and i'm not sure if they gonna deliver it on time or they really deliver the product to me.

Tama k dyan... hahhaa

Yeah right its better to see it personally that can make a customer absolutely saitsfied with the product they wanted. Very Happy
kimptan
kimptan

Back to top Go down

Post  kimptan Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:49 am

audree_somera wrote:
aizamdeguzman wrote:
roselynfuensalida wrote:I havent been tried online shopping because I dont know the person behind it, but those filipino who always tried online shopping I gues its because less time consuming especialy for those person does't have time to shop for them self and also many product cannot easily seen in mall or some where with high quality like that but still it depends in financial aspect. Very Happy

kase naman you're the type of person that has a lot of time for shopping. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
and yes, products that are offered online are "unique" and mostly, these products are hard to find in the malls (maybe that is the reason why online products are expensive). Very Happy

not all online products are expensive..Smile maybe its expensive because its hard to find, and it is limited..

>>>>hmm.wel i guess u hv a point bt it depends on the prson especially busy people, they dnt hv tym shop, wel for me online shopping is gud for some countries nt like ours bec Filipino wont trust their fellowmen for the reason we also knew dba f they wanted to go on online shopping Filipinos should build first a good image for online shopping bec there are some bad issues abt dt like wen it cmes to online shopping those products on the catalogue are all good but once it was delivered many people bcame dsappointed.
kimptan
kimptan

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty Social life online!!!

Post  gerald_sanchez Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:18 am

confused
working online lessens a person's social life??? (may nagpost n2 di ko lng maalala kung sino...)
i don't think so... there's what we call nowadays as "ONLINE COMMUNITY". where people all over the world could interact through the web... gamers get to challenge other gamers from different countries thus improving their strategies in gaming... entrepreneurs and businesspeople could do their transaction online with their clients from other countries allowing them to earn more... others get to chat with other cultures.
doing activities online doesn't lessen a person's social life in fact it allows a person to broaden his/her social skills!!!

kung lalabas ng bahay may chance na masaksak ka or manakawan or maaksidente...hehe!!!

Smile tama!!!
gerald_sanchez
gerald_sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post  xxkpatino Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:24 am

jacquelynrosal wrote:Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

yeah this is so true...
xxkpatino
xxkpatino

http://www.noremorse.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  xxkpatino Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:25 am

mayannecoquia wrote:Yes.. Because in our current generation, using online negotiation help us to make a deal much easier such as selling and buying of primary needs or even ordinary products.. In this strategy we could find all the information about the product that we want to purchase/buy and it is also convinient for the consumer that they don't have to go at the mall personally, they just have to go online.. Wink

right!! besides, it's really practical..
xxkpatino
xxkpatino

Back to top Go down

Post  xxkpatino Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:26 am

ranniesantiago wrote:
kristinemadolid wrote:
Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

Answer: ADVANTAGES: working at home and submit their work through internet sure has a lot of advantages. theseare: 1.) It saves time for those people who works at home with the help of internet. since they don't need to go to their respective offices/employers and just stay at their houses, these people could make the most out of their time, like spending quality time with their loved ones, do their responsibilties at home and anything else that they couldn't do when they go to their workplace.
2.) Reduces stress. they could reduce the stress they get in their workplace, with their officemates,etc. plus they also avoid the hasslement of their everyday ride/travel they have to take when going to their offices and stress it causes (such as traffic, expenses and pollution).

DISADVANTAGES: But then these advantages comes also with disadvantages such as:
1.) it is hard to work without the physical interaction with the people involve with your work since you just stay at home and you won't be able to show them how eager you are with your work, how hard-working and trustworthy you are. Is is still important thay you have this bond with those people you work with, just like what they say, "two heads are better than one." there are these certain things that you might be needing the help and presence of other people.
2.) with regards to no.1 disadvantage, you won't be able to build strong relationship with others and you might not also gain their absolute loyalty and trust which isvery important for those individuals who's into online business.

Working at home can really reduce stress.
1.no pressure in work.
2.hazzle-free.Avoid daily hazzle such as heavy traffic
3.avoid conflict with other employees
4.working at home provide time to spend quality time with their family.

wow, rannie and kristine. you're both very smart! unbelievable!

you're so right.
wahahahaha What a Face
xxkpatino
xxkpatino

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty answer to the question # 1

Post  mjaneenriquez Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:01 am

well the advantages of the employee working at home

they a benefits; improve retention and increase staff of motivation

with reduce stress and sickness level.

mjaneenriquez

Back to top Go down

Post  mjaneenriquez Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:10 am

The advatages of that can help us to save on time and money to spent travelling to work.

mjaneenriquez

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty reply

Post  jpcolocado Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:38 am

the advantages of working at home through internet iare, less stress and you can rest easily, you can mingle with your family. but it also have diasadvantages like slow internet connection and unconsistent webs.

jpcolocado

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty motivation?

Post  jpcolocado Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:38 am

mjaneenriquez wrote:well the advantages of the employee working at home

they a benefits; improve retention and increase staff of motivation

with reduce stress and sickness level.

what kind of motivation????

jpcolocado

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 28 Empty online transactions

Post  raisa_marie Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:42 am

but guys, come to think of it, purchasing products online could protect you from embarassments in the sense of creating such transactions only involves you and the other person at the end. No one could hear or even get to know what you are actually buying.
raisa_marie
raisa_marie

Back to top Go down

Post  con divino23 Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:45 am

Working online can be said that it is for convenience, you as a person can spend your time working at home and not forced to go in the office just to meet your responsibilities in your job. With the help of the internet, you will be able to do your job at any time you want with the least effort….hehehe.
You can also spend extra time with your family if you work online but still it doesn’t mean that all the time you can spend with them because even working online requires you to spend time for it.

con divino23

Back to top Go down

Post  raisa_marie Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:46 am

aizamdeguzman wrote:

santa Right! It's still better to buy on malls/stores where we can see and touch the actual product, and get the product right on time (after paying it!) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Plus you don't have to pay for the shipping and handling of the product. ipang-merienda mo na lng.hehehe =)

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
raisa_marie
raisa_marie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next