Online Babble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim Discussion Questions

+129
kimptan
mayannecoquia
joanna_tiu
maryruth_santos
rvasquez
beltranjoana19
markadriandino
rosanduque
escarcha
holden
roselynfuensalida
ishtin_delacruz
mikashintome
John Michael Umali
raisa_marie
jpcolocado
senjindesagun
markpimentel08
aizamdeguzman
jimcasipit
Canceran Renz Briane F. C
rcmarcial
mylenecportugaleza
gerald_sanchez
diwz
noellaenriquez
karrencasue
mangaserchel
audree_somera
Francisco_Lim
neahmawak
raycharlesdelagua
carlajavellana
MJ Legaspi
lauricequintero
Jovi_salud
ranniesantiago
mundo_rocks
juno.pestano
mike tulang
vullagmyka
rhej89
maricris lim
ivanneyanga
jacquelynrosal
klgalang3598
kristinemadolid
jamesdaplas
haidelyn
thon_olivay
abbyalvarado
cathy_tia
alemmuli
glennalba
raufrankalfaro
donabelleluna
paulojolejole
mhy_rodriguez
ynall_nosaj11
Graciel Katibog
nicolasFE
Alcoba, Cristina
xenen
jriosa
Toni Ross Masinsin
mark_totanes
con divino23
mcloyola
faithy
annie_narvadez
mark ramos
aryen_jumaya
harlymaylumagui
RichelGrubat
ErikkaToledo
kenjohn
wilmark_sarmiento
johnrossmisa
zanderalarcos
ishie_barundia
kc_garces0402
jenpallesco
shiela_fababeir
xxkpatino
jlcaraan
lou.sierra
jefftenedero
jeanilyn_angeles
bm_valencia
tiehermosilla
nikki_sunga
elize balba
alexander galinato
rrreysag
vyhel_apolito
aben
lance_spearBFF
nramos
wrcrofule
hared_hachero
arlynne.awayan
rjt_vargas
kris
mahalmartinez
alfantemitch
pao_guerrero
medo_domingo
na_ballesteros
kristeldiaz_714
mike_viesca23
derrick_delgado
sig_angeles
ivymarieboquiren
vjr8
andrearebadavia
joycetapan
r.abendan
albertgni
ChiquiPalanca
joshuajames
neldyjacinto
adrian_08dlsu
john316
Lito Delapena
jewel_apacible
kellybarachina
jm_oracion
BeeJ_Santos
Admin
133 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Prelim Discussion Questions

Post  ivanneyanga Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:46 pm

SenenBihag wrote:
Online buying is applicable mostly on busy people in my OWN opinion. Paying their bills online will be easier for them (busy people).Person like me will choose to go malls and shop rather than seeing the products online. I'm more into quality when it comes to products I want, so online transaction is not for me and besides I'm not that busy person it doesn't matter if I spend time going to malls and buy the products I want. It will be easier for business people to sell products online but they are not that sure if their target market are using internet like me who seldom uses the internet to search for something. =)

I agree. Paying bills and buying online maybe faster and it provides easy access but physically seeing the products before I buy them works for me. Maybe in the future I'll consider transacting online but for now Id prefer not to.

ivanneyanga

Back to top Go down

Post  jm_oracion Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:30 pm

Nasa sa iyo yun, Joshua. Pero madaming mabibili sa internet na wala pa sa commonly store

jm_oracion

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 15 Empty FOR MAMi ARLYNNE

Post  jewel_apacible Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:32 pm

arlynne.awayan wrote:I'd like to share my personal experiences in making online transactions.

I have been banking online for more than two years now (www.bpiexpressonline.com, www.chinabank.ph). I pay my Meralco, pldt, credit card, housing and insurance bills online. I get my husband's pay and transfer it to my account online. I even load my husband's e-pass online. I can even load to globe if I wanted to. And so far I haven't had problems with any of these. Online transactions have made life so much easier for me because I no longer have to worry about banking hours.

Aside from bank transactions, I have ordered my birth certificate online (www.census.gov.ph) and it was delivered to our house. I can also check our Meralco bill (www.meralco.com.ph) even if we haven't received the mail billing yet. I have ordered plane tickets online (www.jetstar.com) and even bought food online (www.8mcdo.com). I got all my wedding suppliers from the internet(www.weddingsatwork.com).

My husband and his friends have also purchased a lot of books and computer hardware and electronic gadgets online (www.tipidpc.com). They deposit the payment to the seller's bank account and the product is delivered to them. He bought a second-hand baby monitor that usually costs P3,000 for only P900. Even my sister-in-law has started shopping online (http://mypinkcloset.multiply.com/) without have to use credit cards. She uses G-Cash to pay.

As you can see, online transactions are more about making life more convenient. In terms of security, it's not just the responsibility of the company to make transactions more secure. It's also the responsibility of the every consumer . How will you protect yourself? Here are some tips:

1. Always check if the log-in page asks you to remember your username and password. Always UNCHECK this option.

2. Avoid doing online transaction in internet cafes.

3. Regularly change your password. The more secure password is a combination of text and number and/or special characters like @#$%^&*().

4. Avoid CREDIT if you can DEBIT. Debit means using ATM or G-CASH or any other facility that is based on PRE-PAY not credit.

5. Do a background check on the company you want to transact with. If it looks like a fly-by-night business, stay away from it. How do you know if it's fly-by-night?
(a) the website domain is a free site like geocities, etc. (www.geocities.com/flowersforsale, www.flowersforsale.tk) Established companies have their own domain (www.ayala.com.ph).
(b) Secure sites never send you an email asking for your information like credit card numbers, birthday, address etc. Emails like these are examples of Phishing wherein you receive an email that looks like something send by the company that you transact with but the link is fake and takes you to another website that steals your account information. Secure sites always require you to accomplish forms in their website and NOT through email.
(c) If you receive emails from name@yahoo/name@gmail/name@hotmail etc. telling you that you have won the sweepstakes and asks for a few dollars for attorneys fees.
No reputable company will do that.

Don't be dismayed by all these warnings. You just have to be smarter about your choices. As they say, when in doubt, DON'T.

But you can start by doing online transactions to get information such as seeing your mom's online bill from meralco or buying stuff from myspace or tipidpc.com and personally meeting up with the person you're buying the product from.

Don't be scared of technology. Remember that in the future, this will be the way things are done. Better get ahead.

Wink

Bilib tlga ko sa nyo MAMi! Very Happy
it's true that making online transactions are very practical and it really do saves your time, most especially if you are a busy person and don't have time to pay bills and shop. cheers

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

jewel_apacible

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 15 Empty discussion question 1

Post  Lito Delapena Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:32 pm

advantages of working at home include 1.you can spend more time with your family,2.you dont have to rough it out with the morning commute,3. you work your own hours..4 your practically your own boss. some of the disadvantages include if you have a rough day you take it out on the ones you love.2 people will know where u live and you wont have much privacy..
Lito Delapena
Lito Delapena

Back to top Go down

Post  jm_oracion Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:36 pm

andrearebadavia wrote:
jm_oracion wrote:Answer to Question 2:

I would seriously making online transactions if the merchandise being offered to me are worth buying and the site is secured on its online transactions. There are lots of items that are being offered by online sellers which could not be easily seen in ordinary stores. In terms of bills payment, it is fine with me paying it through online because it will be less hassle to me and I will avoid long lines in payment stores and/or banks.

but paying online was really dangerous. there are some who takes advantage of it, hackers are some. . . they could use your credit cards without you knowing it! Smile

that is why paypal was created to avoid that hassle and fear. if only i have creadit cards, i would purchase a thing or two online...

jm_oracion

Back to top Go down

Post  faithy Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:39 pm

Lito Delapena wrote:buying things online depend on where i am and what im buying..i wouldnt buy clothes or shoes if it were being sold buy someone here in the philippines just because of the large number of scams and fake items that circulate online and in the philippines..but online buying is also more conveinient for the consumers and also for the sellers.

<<I agree with this statement..Smile It is a well known fact that scams and pirated items are prevalent in the country. No matter how embarassing it is for us,there is no denying it... This is exactly why i still prefer buying things that i can actually scrutinize in person.... Id rather take my time than not being a smart shopper....
faithy
faithy

Back to top Go down

Post  jm_oracion Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:44 pm

arlynne.awayan wrote:I'd like to share my personal experiences in making online transactions.

I have been banking online for more than two years now (www.bpiexpressonline.com, www.chinabank.ph). I pay my Meralco, pldt, credit card, housing and insurance bills online. I get my husband's pay and transfer it to my account online. I even load my husband's e-pass online. I can even load to globe if I wanted to. And so far I haven't had problems with any of these. Online transactions have made life so much easier for me because I no longer have to worry about banking hours.

Aside from bank transactions, I have ordered my birth certificate online (www.census.gov.ph) and it was delivered to our house. I can also check our Meralco bill (www.meralco.com.ph) even if we haven't received the mail billing yet. I have ordered plane tickets online (www.jetstar.com) and even bought food online (www.8mcdo.com). I got all my wedding suppliers from the internet(www.weddingsatwork.com).

My husband and his friends have also purchased a lot of books and computer hardware and electronic gadgets online (www.tipidpc.com). They deposit the payment to the seller's bank account and the product is delivered to them. He bought a second-hand baby monitor that usually costs P3,000 for only P900. Even my sister-in-law has started shopping online (http://mypinkcloset.multiply.com/) without have to use credit cards. She uses G-Cash to pay.

As you can see, online transactions are more about making life more convenient. In terms of security, it's not just the responsibility of the company to make transactions more secure. It's also the responsibility of the every consumer . How will you protect yourself? Here are some tips:

1. Always check if the log-in page asks you to remember your username and password. Always UNCHECK this option.

3. Regularly change your password. The more secure password is a combination of text and number and/or special characters like @#$%^&*().

4. Avoid CREDIT if you can DEBIT. Debit means using ATM or G-CASH or any other facility that is based on PRE-PAY not credit.

5. Do a background check on the company you want to transact with. If it looks like a fly-by-night business, stay away from it. How do you know if it's fly-by-night?
(a) the website domain is a free site like geocities, etc. (www.geocities.com/flowersforsale, www.flowersforsale.tk) Established companies have their own domain (www.ayala.com.ph).
(b) Secure sites never send you an email asking for your information like credit card numbers, birthday, address etc. Emails like these are examples of Phishing wherein you receive an email that looks like something send by the company that you transact with but the link is fake and takes you to another website that steals your account information. Secure sites always require you to accomplish forms in their website and NOT through email.
(c) If you receive emails from name@yahoo/name@gmail/name@hotmail etc. telling you that you have won the sweepstakes and asks for a few dollars for attorneys fees.

Don't be dismayed by all these warnings. You just have to be smarter about your choices. As they say, when in doubt, DON'T.

But you can start by doing online transactions to get information such as seeing your mom's online bill from meralco or buying stuff from myspace or tipidpc.com and personally meeting up with the person you're buying the product from.

Don't be scared of technology. Remember that in the future, this will be the way things are done. Better get ahead.

Wink

I agree with Ma'am Arlynne. Kung gagawin mo lang yung mga precautions listed eh magiging safe ang online transaction. Never ever transact in Internet Shops...may mga tao na gumagamit ng Keylogger program na kung saan nakikita niya kung ano yung tinype nung previous user ng unit.

jm_oracion

Back to top Go down

Post  jm_oracion Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:47 pm

neldyjacinto wrote:by neldyjacinto on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:29 pm

Yap, Kuya JM..madami nga mga offered na products online that marbe you cannot see in other store but the question is the assurance that the product is of good quality and fits you. Remeber that ads can be deceiving...It may look beautiful in the net but when you see it personally there's a tendency that you can be dissapointed.

Kaya dun papasok yung pakiramdaman... Saka ikaw rin naman ang tatantiya eh... Kaya nga magbabayad ka ng handling and shipping fee sa online store.

jm_oracion

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Jewel_apacible answer 2

Post  vjr8 Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:48 pm

Yes mam your right. It saves time and energy when we buy products online but for me it is costly rather than buying in stores. Im not sure but that is what i know. Thank you for your post because now i know that even if girls love to shop, they also want to save time and energy. Kc napansin ko lang napakatagal bumili ng babae eh.. peace cat

vjr8

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 15 Empty advantages and disadvantages of working at home

Post  rhej89 Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:48 pm

advantages of working at home:
working at home is cheaper interms of transportation. i mean if you have a regular job, you have to spend money for fare not to mention you also have to alot money for food(sometimes). working at home is convinient plus you can work at your own time

disadvantage of working at home:
working at home can possibly make a person lazy. imagine sitting infront of your pc with food close at hand all day. pretty boring. another thing is working at home can never provide experience (practical stuff). =off the record= this can also be bad for one's health i mean sitting all day with out exercise and imagine how this can affect your poor little eyes hehe :p
rhej89
rhej89

Back to top Go down

Post  jm_oracion Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:50 pm

bm_valencia wrote:More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

Actually, I would like to purchase product online, however, most of the products are paid through credit card and i do not have one since I'm not yet earning money. But in the future, I would consider making transactions on the net.

That's the spirit, Bry Very Happy

jm_oracion

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 15 Empty #2 online transactions

Post  rhej89 Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:56 pm

probably not because how sure can i be that i would be satisfied of the product if i just saw it online? some transactions online require giving your credit card nos. in order to be able to purchase something online which can be unsafe.
rhej89
rhej89

Back to top Go down

Post  vullagmyka Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:34 pm

Admin wrote:Hello!

Answer any of the following questions:

1. Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

ADVANTAGES:
1. One of the common advantages in "online business" is that it is more cost effective. cost effective in a sense that you don't have to spend gas or transportation fee just to submit your work.
2. Time efficient because the moment you click the "send" icon, your client or the other party will surely recieve your mail. less effort on transacting to other party.
3. Also, you can send every little details on your report or work, so it lessens the possibility of forgetting some important details.
3. Aside from what you are submitting, you can also do your other responsibilities or works.
4. while you were submitting something to your client, you can enjoy netsurfing. You are working and yet you enjoyed it...

DISADVANTAGES:
1. Very impersonal. there are clients who much prefer to transact personally for the purpose of clarification and sincerity.
2. In case of internet access breakdown, your work cannot be done and submitted if you experience network related problem

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>end>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2. More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

>>>if i would be asked, I don't prefer transacting in the internet especially if the product or service requires personal selling. I prefer the personal selling setup so i can ask anything concerning the product features and prices.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>end>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Remember, you have to post at least 2 messages: one answering the prelim questions and the other is a reply post.

Smile

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
vullagmyka
vullagmyka

Back to top Go down

Post  rrreysag Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:35 pm

kenjohn wrote:
haidelyn wrote:
rjt_vargas wrote:
wilmark_sarmiento wrote:being aware in communicating on online business is a advantage on the others because you can access easily through computer and make your work easier because you dont need to go to the office to make a report just log on line you can do your work.

yah your right!!! but why are many people doing traditional business work

>>>I'd rather do my work half way.. coz you might be "stagnant" person if you don't mingle with other people..right?! They could probably help you in your work also.... Smile

yes, it is much more convenient to work online but still it's much better if you're working on transactions specially business personally because the disadvantage the online business and transactions give is that you're not sure of the person you are dealing to if he / she really is interested about your product and if he/she is really the person you are dealing to.

that's right. its one of the disadvantage transacting online, you dont get to personally know the person you are dealing with. but inspite of that you have access to verify the facts. because of the information online.
rrreysag
rrreysag

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 15 Empty reply prelim online questions no. 1 and 2

Post  vullagmyka Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:37 pm

[b][center]
whhahahahahhahahahha,.,.,.,. lol!
mam i have posted my reply on the discussion group.,.,.
merry christmas!.,.,. santa
vullagmyka
vullagmyka

Back to top Go down

Post  vullagmyka Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:43 pm

rrreysag wrote:
jenpallesco wrote:
kc_garces0402 wrote:Smile buying stuff through the use of online are for easier but for me I wont buy shoes,clothes or bags in online because I would like to see if the quality is good and would satifty me..now we should value our money

**mm.. ayt! kung shoes, clothes and bags ang usapan.. better to buy it personally than go online..
girl thing.. hehe! cat

yeah. similar to what ive mention in my reply. i also prefer to have it on, i mean the things i bought especially shoes. but if were talking about items like, carpets, cabinets, bags... we can definitely have it online.

absolutely!.,.,. when it comes to such products, it is more advisable to buy on shops which you can found on malls or other product providers. In doing so, you can choose what fits you most and what satisfy you most.,., Laughing
vullagmyka
vullagmyka

Back to top Go down

Post  rrreysag Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:47 pm

xenen wrote:It is really hard to find job today in the country and having a business using the internet is one solution in order to have an income. Many people are doing this kind of business because of some advantages in this work. You are just staying in your house and earn money. You can do the household work at the same time have your business and the most important one is you are with your family while having your business. The disadvantage in this kind of business is that your skills and knowledge learn from school will not totally apply in this kind of work/business. Very Happy

I don’t think so, in doing business online, you should also follow some principles. Principles which are being taught at school. In doing business we should learn from the experts on the industry, and it goes to show that we should apply what we learn from school in one way or another.
Wink
rrreysag
rrreysag

Back to top Go down

Post  vullagmyka Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:49 pm

haidelyn wrote:
albertgni wrote:its risky because you dont have a personal encounter with the seller, you are only transacting infront of the monitor, you know, looks are decieving,,,, Shocked

>>>yah! it's too dangerous to try it coz there are lots of cases of scam thing.. Very Happy

>>>i agree, there are lots of "bad" Twisted Evil people out there waiting for opportunities to make fun on other people.,.,aside from that, they are now using the net in fooling other people, so if you want to be in their list of "fools", transact business online.,.,.,.,.,. Twisted Evil
vullagmyka
vullagmyka

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 15 Empty answer

Post  mike tulang Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:50 pm

1. Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

2. More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

Remember, you have to post at least 2 messages: one answering the prelim questions and the other is a reply post.

Smile
hi mam its been a while musta po? i do think that the advantages of this online employment is no.1 you get to stay at home and be with your family it will not be to stressful instead of going to the city just to work and experienced the heavy traffic pollution and be nagged by your boss.. but on the other hand the disadvantage of this online working is that the company cannot supervise what his employee really doing and the fact that the person who is working online cannot experienced the true spirit of working

2.definitely not im not really sure bout this on line shoppin thing coz im kinda afraid that my money will go to waist ive rather prefer personal shoppin jst 4 d asurance clown

mike tulang

Back to top Go down

Post  mike tulang Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:53 pm

vullagmyka wrote:

ADVANTAGES:
1. One of the common advantages in "online business" is that it is more cost effective. cost effective in a sense that you don't have to spend gas or transportation fee just to submit your work.
2. Time efficient because the moment you click the "send" icon, your client or the other party will surely recieve your mail. less effort on transacting to other party.
3. Also, you can send every little details on your report or work, so it lessens the possibility of forgetting some important details.
3. Aside from what you are submitting, you can also do your other responsibilities or works.
4. while you were submitting something to your client, you can enjoy netsurfing. You are working and yet you enjoyed it...

DISADVANTAGES:
1. Very impersonal. there are clients who much prefer to transact personally for the purpose of clarification and sincerity.
2. In case of internet access breakdown, your work cannot be done and submitted if you experience network related problem

>>>if i would be asked, I don't prefer transacting in the internet especially if the product or service requires personal selling. I prefer the personal selling setup so i can ask anything concerning the product features and prices.

Smile
gwapu ahh
ang haba nman what ever sunny

mike tulang

Back to top Go down

Post  vullagmyka Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:55 pm

mike tulang wrote:

Smile
hi mam its been a while musta po? i do think that the advantages of this online employment is no.1 you get to stay at home and be with your family it will not be to stressful instead of going to the city just to work and experienced the heavy traffic pollution and be nagged by your boss.. but on the other hand the disadvantage of this online working is that the company cannot supervise what his employee really doing and the fact that the person who is working online cannot experienced the true spirit of working

2.definitely not im not really sure bout this on line shoppin thing coz im kinda afraid that my money will go to waist ive rather prefer personal shoppin jst 4 d asurance clown

>>>wow! umiwas daw ba s sermon ng boss!?!? hehehe.,.,.
pero tma un! iwas s pollution para di haggard! hehehe..,. lol!
vullagmyka
vullagmyka

Back to top Go down

Post  juno.pestano Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:56 pm

Smile
1. As we all know having your own work at home amkes it a lot easier for people to do thier work. Especially for some people who earns a lot on thier work by simply going online. A good advantage of working at home is the comfortability and the traffic they go through everyday. With thier work inside their house it can be easier for people to do their jobs very comfortably. And they can have thier time on thier own hands, they don't have to wake up early nor go home late because all thier access is already inside the house. While, the disadvantages of having thier work at home is simply having the ambaince of having a office and the workers of employees you tend to approach everytime you have problem. When your all alone at home you can't handle your employees and you can't even approach the people you need to approach, in that case you have to go to a place where you can meeet and you still not doing your work at home. It also outside.

2. No, because as a buyer i'd buy a thing that i can see and feel. I can't buy stuff which i only see in pictures. And im a very careful buyer, though it depends on what i buy. Like for example when i buy a gadget i check some reviews first and asks people who know about this stuff. I can't buy it over the net.

juno.pestano

Back to top Go down

Post  mike tulang Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:59 pm

pao_guerrero wrote:
medo_domingo wrote:

Wink

Whew! got new knowledge from you ma'am... thanx!!!sunny

Yup... new knowledge... Surprised
its quite easy to analyze it but still i see online shoppin complicated i rather prefer personal shoppin
Sleep Sleep

mike tulang

Back to top Go down

Post  vullagmyka Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:59 pm

derrick_delgado wrote:
wilmark_sarmiento wrote:
wilmark_sarmiento wrote:sometimes i engaging on online business because it is interesting and easy, you dont have to go on store personaly just log in to access and theres a assurance that they give a good services.. thats all. thank you.

it is really interesting and convenient buying online if the online store is real and not a scam. but what if you encountered a fake online store? it is really an inconvenience on your part.

that's the risk you have to consider if you are patronizing online products. the risk that you might transact on a fake online store! better buy on stores that are not fly-by-night,.,.,. Cool
vullagmyka
vullagmyka

Back to top Go down

Post  vullagmyka Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:01 pm

juno.pestano wrote:

Smile
1. As we all know having your own work at home amkes it a lot easier for people to do thier work. Especially for some people who earns a lot on thier work by simply going online. A good advantage of working at home is the comfortability and the traffic they go through everyday. With thier work inside their house it can be easier for people to do their jobs very comfortably. And they can have thier time on thier own hands, they don't have to wake up early nor go home late because all thier access is already inside the house. While, the disadvantages of having thier work at home is simply having the ambaince of having a office and the workers of employees you tend to approach everytime you have problem. When your all alone at home you can't handle your employees and you can't even approach the people you need to approach, in that case you have to go to a place where you can meeet and you still not doing your work at home. It also outside.

2. No, because as a buyer i'd buy a thing that i can see and feel. I can't buy stuff which i only see in pictures. And im a very careful buyer, though it depends on what i buy. Like for example when i buy a gadget i check some reviews first and asks people who know about this stuff. I can't buy it over the net.

that's right! one of my former boss on practicum told me that "smart people ask..."
so i must say, your a smart buyer!.,.,.,. Wink
vullagmyka
vullagmyka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next