Online Babble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim Discussion Questions

+129
kimptan
mayannecoquia
joanna_tiu
maryruth_santos
rvasquez
beltranjoana19
markadriandino
rosanduque
escarcha
holden
roselynfuensalida
ishtin_delacruz
mikashintome
John Michael Umali
raisa_marie
jpcolocado
senjindesagun
markpimentel08
aizamdeguzman
jimcasipit
Canceran Renz Briane F. C
rcmarcial
mylenecportugaleza
gerald_sanchez
diwz
noellaenriquez
karrencasue
mangaserchel
audree_somera
Francisco_Lim
neahmawak
raycharlesdelagua
carlajavellana
MJ Legaspi
lauricequintero
Jovi_salud
ranniesantiago
mundo_rocks
juno.pestano
mike tulang
vullagmyka
rhej89
maricris lim
ivanneyanga
jacquelynrosal
klgalang3598
kristinemadolid
jamesdaplas
haidelyn
thon_olivay
abbyalvarado
cathy_tia
alemmuli
glennalba
raufrankalfaro
donabelleluna
paulojolejole
mhy_rodriguez
ynall_nosaj11
Graciel Katibog
nicolasFE
Alcoba, Cristina
xenen
jriosa
Toni Ross Masinsin
mark_totanes
con divino23
mcloyola
faithy
annie_narvadez
mark ramos
aryen_jumaya
harlymaylumagui
RichelGrubat
ErikkaToledo
kenjohn
wilmark_sarmiento
johnrossmisa
zanderalarcos
ishie_barundia
kc_garces0402
jenpallesco
shiela_fababeir
xxkpatino
jlcaraan
lou.sierra
jefftenedero
jeanilyn_angeles
bm_valencia
tiehermosilla
nikki_sunga
elize balba
alexander galinato
rrreysag
vyhel_apolito
aben
lance_spearBFF
nramos
wrcrofule
hared_hachero
arlynne.awayan
rjt_vargas
kris
mahalmartinez
alfantemitch
pao_guerrero
medo_domingo
na_ballesteros
kristeldiaz_714
mike_viesca23
derrick_delgado
sig_angeles
ivymarieboquiren
vjr8
andrearebadavia
joycetapan
r.abendan
albertgni
ChiquiPalanca
joshuajames
neldyjacinto
adrian_08dlsu
john316
Lito Delapena
jewel_apacible
kellybarachina
jm_oracion
BeeJ_Santos
Admin
133 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty Re: Prelim Discussion Questions

Post  mundo_rocks Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:29 pm

advantage is that you do not engage into heavy traffic anymore then you save much time more than ever, your family will be happy because you will get quality bonding with them whenever your work is done. if your work is stressful then you can take a break whenever you wish to.
disadvantage to that is you may create a conflict between your work and your family. you may bring your experiences or your attitude at the office to your home.you may answer flooding phonecalls at home because you are not in the office.the boss can't question did your work.
mundo_rocks
mundo_rocks

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty Answer to question # 1

Post  ranniesantiago Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:40 pm

Admin wrote:Hello!

Answer any of the following questions:

1. Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

Smile
Advantages:
1.)avoid daily hassle that is consider to be one of the sources of stress.
2.)Effective time management.Meaning, they can do other things they want to do like spending their time with their family.
3.)Save money.No more allowance for transportation, food etc.
4.)No pressure in work.Meaning more relaxed working compare working to an office.
5.)Develop creative skills and communicative skills in writing.

Disadvantages:
1.)limited ideas.
2.)it's really hard to evaluate one's performance in work.

ranniesantiago

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty REPLY KO KAY ANNIE!

Post  ynall_nosaj11 Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:19 pm

annie_narvadez wrote:2. More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

Smile

naku ha...nahirapan aq magregister!hirap talaga pag taga bundok eh..i haven't tried shopping online yet
if i were to buy goods or services online and even pay bills that would be a big help. how i wish that we Filipinos will all go on line to lessen our workload. but for now,maybe i'll just observe first with how well other businesses will operate online. anyway we could all adapt to changes so easily and maybe by the time zeenko is born we could also be doing transactions online..perhaps some of it.. Wink[/quote]

hehe..annie wag ka pahalata!!! geek well, i agree to what you've said. we must observe first those businesses who operate online for safety and assurance. we must know their true intention of having a business in an online setting.... and i know, all Filipinos could adapt so easily for this rapidly changing world of technology. Cool
ynall_nosaj11
ynall_nosaj11

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty REPLY KO!

Post  ynall_nosaj11 Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:22 pm

ranniesantiago wrote:

1. Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

Smile
Advantages:
2.)Effective time management.Meaning, they can do other things they want to do like spending their time with their family.
4.)No pressure in work.Meaning more relaxed working compare working to an office.

Disadvantages:
1.)limited ideas.

bounce we have the same answer for question no.1 rannie... hehehe lol!
ynall_nosaj11
ynall_nosaj11

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty reply:working at home

Post  ynall_nosaj11 Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:31 pm

xenen wrote:The first advantage working at home is the time that you can spend with the family. That kind of work is good for moms where they can have their work at the same time be with their children. Other advantages is that you don't have to go to office and work, in this kind of job all you need is a computer, seat and relax. The disadvantages in this kind of work is communication with other people that will never be enhance. It will never be that easy to sell products online without interaction with your customers, it is very important especially to us Filipino. Laughing

flower i agree to what you've said xenen.. online businesses are also for moms. they can be with their children and at the same time, earn money. but for some reason, you cannot experience the reality of working in the office, interacting with your co-employee, fighting and/defending that your work is correct and must be approved or accepted and going home exhausted. hehehehe flower
ynall_nosaj11
ynall_nosaj11

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty reply ko.....

Post  ynall_nosaj11 Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:45 pm

xenen wrote:It is really depend on the person if he/she wants to have transaction using the internet or not. It depends on the persons lifestyle. I can consider paying bills through computers if its really a busy day for me but shopping on the internet is not effective to me. I prefer going to malls and see the products I want to buy than seeing it only on the computer screen. The quality cant be seen perfectly by watching the product on the screen of a computer. Its just my own opinion. =) hehehehe good day. Smile Smile

Internet transactions such as buying products and paying bills, etc. are still not considered by many as an easy and convenient way. it depends on the belief of a person if he/she trust the business and he/she also likes to transact online. persons lifestyle is changing. they me adapt if they sees a good sign from it and will not, if they found out that something is not right with those online businesses. others also want to see the product and make sure that it really is of good quality.... geek
ynall_nosaj11
ynall_nosaj11

Back to top Go down

Post  tiehermosilla Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:41 pm

albertgni wrote:
CrazyChiqui wrote:In multiply i just knew that people are selling some stuff their like t-shirts and the like, they are actually gaining a lot of profit from this! I was surprised to find out that it was that easy to sell online, but again their are limitation like how do you know the shirt will fit? (hey I'm a big girl Exclamation i can't actually access if the XXL Crying or Very sad fits me when all i can see in the monitor is a 5x8inch picture of a shirt! Mad), But this is a very clever Laughing idea though, especially when the things they are selling online is not available elsewhere here in the Philippines meaning you are the sole distributor of that particular product. You can actually be a business man/woman while you are still studying or even do this as a side project while you have a 9-5 job, every one needs extra income right? Of course you don't have to be in front of the computer all the time for this all you have to do is wait for responses to accumulate and reply on them when you have the time. You can still have a social life like hanging out with friends and at the same time concentrate on your little business when you get home.
uhm...mejo mahirap lng gamitin ang multiply for me, ir just sobrang sanay na ko sa friendster...nice one chiqui... Very Happy

so0n bacu you will also love multiply... ;]]
just browse it.. explore!who knows, maybe you'll find what you've been w8ng for in multiply..hehe ;]]EMO!! have fun, happy multiplying,

tiehermosilla

Back to top Go down

Post  tiehermosilla Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:58 pm

mike_viesca23 wrote:
tiehermosilla wrote:
patinoxxkimi wrote:
kristeldiaz_714 wrote:
mike_viesca23 wrote:
rrreysag wrote:
mike_viesca23 wrote:
mike_viesca23 wrote:let's consider that the trend nowadays is that people love to gamble. why can't we do a gambling related business online?! like online pusoy, online tong its? do you think it will boost our economy, that fact that the government will collect taxes from this business?! legalizing gambling online with a special rules. gamblers can't cheat in this kind of game, and it will be very nerve rocking game. people working in their offices can play it as long as they're bored in their work.

office works are so stressful wherein employees get doldrums, listlessness and monotomy, in other word, boredom. let's make things colorful,. you can't do complicated things complicated. isn't it?!

just try to agree. Twisted Evil you could be the next ERAP ESTRADA

check this out... www.gambling_pinoy.edu.ph for inquiries try to cal me 8-pusoy(78763)

The search for the next GAMBLING LORD is on Twisted Evil

a while ago you were talking about code of ethics, then just now about gambling. your so inconsistent. i think on the other hand, that we should not use internet to promote such activities. some gambling activities may have been legalized but just the same lets view internet as a mode of communication, information and as a tool to make things easy and accessible. and definitely not as what you are saying.

you're so mean... inconsistent?! i don't think so. why not promote our own online gambling? we'll be all benefit from it, imagine the money that could help our economy and ofcoarse those people who are in need.
BUSINESS IS A GAMBLE, why not make GAMBLE AS A BUSINESS
so, i'm working my contigency plan for those who will be an anti-gambling

for the pro's Keep Gambling

Remember Gambling is not a chance but an oppurtunity

yes mike it is an opportunity! RARE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN! right?! lol!

yeah it's a big opportunity to lose your money and get wasted.
gambling is the easiest way to earn money without even having to work hard to get it.
you might as well drop out of school and start now.

seriously...
many people have wasted their lives on gambling and have neglected their families.
Business is like gambling in terms of having to risk some things in order to achieve something bigger like a profit or whatever but GAMBLING itself is not business at all.

Like in math, not because you say that A>B and B<C, doesn't necessary mean that A=C.

We're talking about business...
not easy money.

yeah.. i agree to that mike! i know why you want to push on-line gambling, because it's already ur business, dats why you are so rich.....

well, thanks KRIS!!! Kris is one of my millions of supporter all over the world... just think of the advantage of it.

The main purpose of this business is to help those who are in need.

if someone cry for food, i'll give them food

if you cry for luxury cars, i'll give you one

just try to impress me, i'll do the rest

no mike.. you're totally wrong!! it's not like what you are thinking..
the reason why i understand you is because OL gambling is already established. it is owned by HERMOSILLA Group of Companies!!

i already gave food for those who cried for it..
luxury cars for those who are in need..

just no need for impressing or what so ever!! lol!

tiehermosilla

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty prelim discussion questions

Post  maricris lim Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:27 pm

Question #2. More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

I would consider making online transactions such as bill payments because it saves a lot, like my transportation and especially my time, i will not go there to pay any bills and to fall in line just to wait, and it is more convenient especially for those people who are busy and no time to go to different locations just to pay their bills. and wnen it comes to shopping online.. i know that there are a lot of products being offered that you can't see on a one stop stall or boutique.. you need time to find it, but in online shopping you are just sitting, relax and have fun in just in click. you can choose and buy want you want.

maricris lim

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty prelim discussion questions

Post  maricris lim Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:51 pm

Answer in question number 1.

Spending time with your family is more valuable.. your quality time with your children as a working mom.. internet is a big help.. you work and at the same time you are with your children, you are not pressured from work and you are being responsible mother with your children, you budget your time as well. internet helps you a lot to do all the task in the office and when you are needed in school or any event/activities with your children you are there to support. you don't have any excuses to your children and for that all of you are happy spending your quality time. Very Happy

maricris lim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovi_salud Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:53 am

Admin wrote:

Advantage
1. They will have more time for their family, spend more time with their kids.
2. They can work more comfortably without getting stress-out.
3. They can do some other work simultaneuosly.

Disadvantage
1. No physical contact with some other people in the workplace.
2. Lesser social relationship on your co-workers.
3. Less challenging and will make you a lazy person.

Admin wrote:

2. More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

Yes, first of all it's not that really scary ordering from the net. But you should know what is "the bogus" and not. I never experience buying something from the net but some of my cousins and friends already do. Most of them look for a certain accreditation if that site have no accreditation, no address, no global contact numbers, etc. They would think that it is a "bogus" site. Buying something in the internet is not scary but you must have guts and a credit card... Smile
Jovi_salud
Jovi_salud

http://www.freewebs.com/overpoweringjovi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovi_salud Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:59 am

arlynne.awayan wrote:I'd like to share my personal experiences in making online transactions.

I have been banking online for more than two years now (www.bpiexpressonline.com, www.chinabank.ph). I pay my Meralco, pldt, credit card, housing and insurance bills online. I get my husband's pay and transfer it to my account online. I even load my husband's e-pass online. I can even load to globe if I wanted to. And so far I haven't had problems with any of these. Online transactions have made life so much easier for me because I no longer have to worry about banking hours.

Aside from bank transactions, I have ordered my birth certificate online (www.census.gov.ph) and it was delivered to our house. I can also check our Meralco bill (www.meralco.com.ph) even if we haven't received the mail billing yet. I have ordered plane tickets online (www.jetstar.com) and even bought food online (www.8mcdo.com). I got all my wedding suppliers from the internet(www.weddingsatwork.com).

My husband and his friends have also purchased a lot of books and computer hardware and electronic gadgets online (www.tipidpc.com). They deposit the payment to the seller's bank account and the product is delivered to them. He bought a second-hand baby monitor that usually costs P3,000 for only P900. Even my sister-in-law has started shopping online (http://mypinkcloset.multiply.com/) without have to use credit cards. She uses G-Cash to pay.

As you can see, online transactions are more about making life more convenient. In terms of security, it's not just the responsibility of the company to make transactions more secure. It's also the responsibility of the every consumer . How will you protect yourself? Here are some tips:

1. Always check if the log-in page asks you to remember your username and password. Always UNCHECK this option.

2. Avoid doing online transaction in internet cafes.

3. Regularly change your password. The more secure password is a combination of text and number and/or special characters like @#$%^&*().

4. Avoid CREDIT if you can DEBIT. Debit means using ATM or G-CASH or any other facility that is based on PRE-PAY not credit.

5. Do a background check on the company you want to transact with. If it looks like a fly-by-night business, stay away from it. How do you know if it's fly-by-night?
(a) the website domain is a free site like geocities, etc. (www.geocities.com/flowersforsale, www.flowersforsale.tk) Established companies have their own domain (www.ayala.com.ph).
(b) Secure sites never send you an email asking for your information like credit card numbers, birthday, address etc. Emails like these are examples of Phishing wherein you receive an email that looks like something send by the company that you transact with but the link is fake and takes you to another website that steals your account information. Secure sites always require you to accomplish forms in their website and NOT through email.
(c) If you receive emails from name@yahoo/name@gmail/name@hotmail etc. telling you that you have won the sweepstakes and asks for a few dollars for attorneys fees.
No reputable company will do that.

Don't be dismayed by all these warnings. You just have to be smarter about your choices. As they say, when in doubt, DON'T.

But you can start by doing online transactions to get information such as seeing your mom's online bill from meralco or buying stuff from myspace or tipidpc.com and personally meeting up with the person you're buying the product from.

Don't be scared of technology. Remember that in the future, this will be the way things are done. Better get ahead.

Wink

Learn From the Expert!!!
Jovi_salud
Jovi_salud

http://www.freewebs.com/overpoweringjovi

Back to top Go down

Post  lou.sierra Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:16 am

mike_viesca23 wrote:i think the advantage of it would be, things will be a lot easier. and people don't have to get stress from going to & from work. cyclops

DOWNSIDE:::people are becoming LAZY because of this. And the company will lessen its employee. too bad, less job oppurtunities....

Nothing to say!!!Question

ciao

i think so... no more uncomfy clothes to wear!!! a

lou.sierra

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty hahaha... are you talking about like wearing business attir

Post  lou.sierra Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:19 am

r.abendan wrote:
Admin wrote:

hmmm... i think working at home thanks to the internet is just great Very Happy theres the convenience of not having to leave home (obviously) and you don't have to deal with the hassles of getting to work like driving, traffic, walking *ekkhhh* and the worst: the OVER CROWDED TRAIN!!! *sniff*... never again XD

another reason is that you also dont have to deal with the "image" of the working man/woman, no need to wear 'work clothes', those tacky, uncomfortable, pointy high heeled shoes for women (and some men XD) and damn those long sleeves that employees wear just to end up folding(sleeves) haha

i mean at home you can basically wear anything ^_^ even a costume of superman, you could even choose to neglect your personal hygiene (it being a advantage or disadvantage depends on the person XP), nobody would really care except probably your next door neighbor who gets his kicks from meddling in affairs that dont concern him... besides that, nobody >_<

ok now lesse... disadvantages... hmmm... "no personal interaction with the people you work with/work for" would have to be one of them i guess, uhh... wait a minute... i dont know really if thats a disadvantage but i'll just label it one just to even the scales a bit hehe. uhh... cant think of anything else... no more time in class... later

reactions are welcome ^_^
r0bee

lou.sierra

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty I agree with you that it is really an advantage of having qu

Post  lou.sierra Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:23 am

ivanneyanga wrote:1. Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

An advantage of working at home, aside from being hassle-free and time saving is that parents, especially for working moms would be able to be with their children. Nothing is beneficial than having to spend quality time with your family. A study by psychologists claim that children who are usually separated from their mothers have higher possibility of trouble in their later life this is because of lack of attention due to a need of earning for a living. With the internet offering accessibility and convenience, these parents can earn a living while at home and at the same time they can be able to fully attend to their children's needs.

The disadvantage of working home is that because of internet serving as a powerful tool for communication, a person's life maybe affected in a sociological aspect. A person who works at home will not be able to have physical interaction with others. Being a social being, one cannot live without others. A computer may do things than a typical person may do but there are also things that a person can do better than computers such as interaction. I believe Interaction with others help you grow as a person.

lou.sierra

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty it seems that most of us really think of our family as a maj

Post  lou.sierra Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:37 am

mundo_rocks wrote:advantage is that you do not engage into heavy traffic anymore then you save much time more than ever, your family will be happy because you will get quality bonding with them whenever your work is done. if your work is stressful then you can take a break whenever you wish to.
disadvantage to that is you may create a conflict between your work and your family. you may bring your experiences or your attitude at the office to your home.you may answer flooding phonecalls at home because you are not in the office.the boss can't question did your work.

lou.sierra

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty wow... it would be really easy for us to manage the time hav

Post  lou.sierra Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:40 am

ynall_nosaj11 wrote:
ranniesantiago wrote:

Smile
Advantages:

Disadvantages:
1.)limited ideas.

bounce we have the same answer for question no.1 rannie... hehehe lol!

lou.sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  lauricequintero Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:00 pm

2. More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

Remember, you have to post at least 2 messages: one answering the prelim questions and the other is a reply post.

Smile
Uhmmm... I haven't tried online shopping and I don't want to consider making transactions online for safety reasons. I am not saying that online shopping is not safe but there are some people who puts up online business just to swindle. I just want an assurance that I may not be one of those people so I'd rather buy all the products needed over the counter. Well, that was just my own opinion anyway...

lauricequintero

Back to top Go down

Post  lauricequintero Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:11 pm

lauricequintero wrote:

Remember, you have to post at least 2 messages: one answering the prelim questions and the other is a reply post.

Smile
Uhmmm... I haven't tried online shopping and I don't want to consider making transactions online for safety reasons. I am not saying that online shopping is not safe but there are some people who puts up online business just to swindle. I just want an assurance that I may not be one of those people so I'd rather buy all the products needed over the counter. Well, that was just my own opinion anyway...

Well, internet job is one of the hottest job here in and abroad, because of the low investment required, all you have to buy is a full set personal computer and a broadband. I am not against to this kind of profession but for me, this is not along term profession because time will come that the computer or the online businesses will phased out. There's nothing wrong to be involved in this kind of business, but make sure you will not set this as your primary profession but just a part time or an extra job for you not to lose resources when the internet less boomed.

lauricequintero

Back to top Go down

Post  lauricequintero Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:16 pm

whew... a lot of different brilliant ideas coming from us... kee on posting... Very Happy

lauricequintero

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty Answer to Question #1:

Post  MJ Legaspi Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:54 pm

The internet really is the in thing nowadays and i agree that even working can be made possible online and that you don't have to go to office anymore. but every good thing have a negative side of it.
The advantages of working online are: first, you will have not just enough but plenty of time to spend with your family especially your children; second, you will not experience super stress and pressure in work and ofourse the stress in travelling; and lastly, you control your own time and you have the power to decide for yourself not worrying what others (boss/officemates) will say. Very Happy
On the other hand, the disadvantages are: first, you cannot feel the real thing in working; second, working online will lessen your social life; and lastly, there will be times that you need to ask the help of your boss but that will not be possible because you're at home and your boss will not be always online to just answer questions because he's a busy individual. No
These are the pros and cons of working online according to the best of my knowledge. Wink

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

MJ Legaspi

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ Legaspi Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:05 pm

i am very much intrested in online shopping but unfortunately i haven't tried transacting online because first of all i don't have credit card and that is the requirement i often encounter when im trying to shop online, that is the mode of payment that they often require. No

MJ Legaspi

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 16 Empty blankness in me...

Post  carlajavellana Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:44 pm

Advantages of working at home.

- Having your work at home makes you the boss "almost" eveything in your life, you just decide when and how will you execute each passing time and dealing with the work you have. a multi-tasking mode could be apply.
- This proccess maximize the technological usage of the internet wich could suffice the cost of having it.
- cheaper means of doing business, no need for a physical separate office.
- you dont have to face grim customers.

Disadvantages of having your work at home
- These things could actually tie you up to your to perform your working duties.
- You might have transactions as late as wee hours.
- slow connection could affect the services you render if you use online

- It might be invade your "you" time or "family" time unexpectedly.
carlajavellana
carlajavellana

http://www.crimsonal.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  derrick_delgado Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:53 pm

haidelyn wrote:answer 1:

The advantages of working at home is that you can handle your own time and you can make the best out of it. There is less pressure because you are distance away from your bosses that open times give us so much pain regarding work matters.

The disadvantages of it is that you might be outdated of all the things that is new to the workplace that maybe could help you for doing your work easily. Also you couldn't have a chance to be friendly to the people within the company. Very Happy

answer2:
I'm not into online buying or transactions because I have worries that "case" might be into scam. There are lot of cases had been issued before, so why should I go for a risky one? Right? I'd rather go to a shopping mall or establishment that could also help me relax and buy my own stuff. Smile

yes you are right, we don't know if the online business is real or just a scam, online selling will not be that popular as a way of buying until we are sure and we know that we are secured.
derrick_delgado
derrick_delgado

Back to top Go down

Post  derrick_delgado Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:58 pm

[quote="mike_viesca23"]i think the advantage of it would be, things will be a lot easier. and people don't have to get stress from going to & from work. cyclops

DOWNSIDE:::people are becoming LAZY because of this. And the company will lessen its employee. too bad, less job oppurtunities....

of course there will be advantages but there is also a disadvantage, i agree with you and addition to that is we are not sure if the online business will deliver us what we bought via internet.
derrick_delgado
derrick_delgado

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next