Online Babble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim Discussion Questions

+129
kimptan
mayannecoquia
joanna_tiu
maryruth_santos
rvasquez
beltranjoana19
markadriandino
rosanduque
escarcha
holden
roselynfuensalida
ishtin_delacruz
mikashintome
John Michael Umali
raisa_marie
jpcolocado
senjindesagun
markpimentel08
aizamdeguzman
jimcasipit
Canceran Renz Briane F. C
rcmarcial
mylenecportugaleza
gerald_sanchez
diwz
noellaenriquez
karrencasue
mangaserchel
audree_somera
Francisco_Lim
neahmawak
raycharlesdelagua
carlajavellana
MJ Legaspi
lauricequintero
Jovi_salud
ranniesantiago
mundo_rocks
juno.pestano
mike tulang
vullagmyka
rhej89
maricris lim
ivanneyanga
jacquelynrosal
klgalang3598
kristinemadolid
jamesdaplas
haidelyn
thon_olivay
abbyalvarado
cathy_tia
alemmuli
glennalba
raufrankalfaro
donabelleluna
paulojolejole
mhy_rodriguez
ynall_nosaj11
Graciel Katibog
nicolasFE
Alcoba, Cristina
xenen
jriosa
Toni Ross Masinsin
mark_totanes
con divino23
mcloyola
faithy
annie_narvadez
mark ramos
aryen_jumaya
harlymaylumagui
RichelGrubat
ErikkaToledo
kenjohn
wilmark_sarmiento
johnrossmisa
zanderalarcos
ishie_barundia
kc_garces0402
jenpallesco
shiela_fababeir
xxkpatino
jlcaraan
lou.sierra
jefftenedero
jeanilyn_angeles
bm_valencia
tiehermosilla
nikki_sunga
elize balba
alexander galinato
rrreysag
vyhel_apolito
aben
lance_spearBFF
nramos
wrcrofule
hared_hachero
arlynne.awayan
rjt_vargas
kris
mahalmartinez
alfantemitch
pao_guerrero
medo_domingo
na_ballesteros
kristeldiaz_714
mike_viesca23
derrick_delgado
sig_angeles
ivymarieboquiren
vjr8
andrearebadavia
joycetapan
r.abendan
albertgni
ChiquiPalanca
joshuajames
neldyjacinto
adrian_08dlsu
john316
Lito Delapena
jewel_apacible
kellybarachina
jm_oracion
BeeJ_Santos
Admin
133 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 29 Empty Re: Prelim Discussion Questions

Post  con divino23 Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:48 am

xxkpatino wrote:
ranniesantiago wrote:
kristinemadolid wrote:
Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

Answer: ADVANTAGES: working at home and submit their work through internet sure has a lot of advantages. theseare: 1.) It saves time for those people who works at home with the help of internet. since they don't need to go to their respective offices/employers and just stay at their houses, these people could make the most out of their time, like spending quality time with their loved ones, do their responsibilties at home and anything else that they couldn't do when they go to their workplace.
2.) Reduces stress. they could reduce the stress they get in their workplace, with their officemates,etc. plus they also avoid the hasslement of their everyday ride/travel they have to take when going to their offices and stress it causes (such as traffic, expenses and pollution).

DISADVANTAGES: But then these advantages comes also with disadvantages such as:
1.) it is hard to work without the physical interaction with the people involve with your work since you just stay at home and you won't be able to show them how eager you are with your work, how hard-working and trustworthy you are. Is is still important thay you have this bond with those people you work with, just like what they say, "two heads are better than one." there are these certain things that you might be needing the help and presence of other people.
2.) with regards to no.1 disadvantage, you won't be able to build strong relationship with others and you might not also gain their absolute loyalty and trust which isvery important for those individuals who's into online business.

Working at home can really reduce stress.
1.no pressure in work.
2.hazzle-free.Avoid daily hazzle such as heavy traffic
3.avoid conflict with other employees
4.working at home provide time to spend quality time with their family.

wow, rannie and kristine. you're both very smart! unbelievable!

you're so right.
wahahahaha What a Face

guys ang galing nyo...working online has an advantage and disadvantage...it depends on you nalang kung anong gusto nyo...

con divino23

Back to top Go down

Post  wrcrofule Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:25 am

albertgni wrote:1. first, internet is a necessity to the people around the world right now, it has advantage and disadvantages...internet is so convernient that everyone can use it and there are online jobs like in pinoytypists.com where people can do typing jobs via the internet, if there are assignments for the members. members have the luxury to their work in the comfort of their own home and earn a living, but not that huge amount Embarassed but on the other hand. it can make them a lot lazy than going to offices Very Happy

yes internet is a must today.. but let's accept it, most of the filipino households donot have any in internet connection. and it's sad. Crying or Very sad
wrcrofule
wrcrofule

Back to top Go down

Post  princess Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:33 pm

question #2) More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

Answer: I haven’t tried using Internet on buying something or on paying bills. Maybe someday I’ll do it. Sabi nga nila “kanya-kanyang generation yan”… if this is what’s provided for us, then why wouldn’t we try it..? Technologies change and so our lifestyle changes too. Whether we accept it or not, Internet is now part of our living here. But we should always remember that “ibayong pag-iingat” is needed in every transaction we make on Internet because it doesn’t require a face-to-face transaction.

princess

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 29 Empty Prelim Discussion Question

Post  rowenaperez Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:41 pm

Answer 1. working at home are not bad idea and sometime it can help to the busy person. They do their work easilly and they can pass it on time. Also they don’t need to travel and to work outside. They can manage their time with there family. And in business the they can easilly upload their product and they don’t need to bring their product to their customer. But it have an disadvantage too like we become a lazy person and all our work, when you have an important meating and need to pass a paper works, then the net are not available it’s giving them a big problem than they are on that place. And also in the business, when you buy the product online you can never return it if you don’t like it……..

Answer 2. for me I’m not seriouslly buying product in online, although it is help you to easilly buy a product and you don’t need to go in there place and you can pay it online too… but there a risks in buying a product online like when you don’t like the product when you see it, because sometimes they are different in online and personal. And in paying some of online payment having a problem like they can easilly hack your credit card. And other things why Ii’m not buying online it because I don’t have credit card..

rowenaperez

Back to top Go down

Post  rowenaperez Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:05 pm

andrearebadavia wrote:
jm_oracion wrote:Answer to Question 2:

I would seriously making online transactions if the merchandise being offered to me are worth buying and the site is secured on its online transactions. There are lots of items that are being offered by online sellers which could not be easily seen in ordinary stores. In terms of bills payment, it is fine with me paying it through online because it will be less hassle to me and I will avoid long lines in payment stores and/or banks.

but paying online was really dangerous. there are some who takes advantage of it, hackers are some. . . they could use your credit cards without you knowing it! Smile

Oo nga kuya. sang ayon ako sa kanila kasi, oo nga at malaki ang maitutulong nito para sa atin dahil sa less time kaso maraming mga risks ito tulad nga ng masyadong magastos at di safe dahil maraning mga hackers ng mga credit card. at pagdi mo nagustuhan ang mga product na nabili mo sa personal ay hindi mo maisasauli dahil minsan iba ang nasa online at mas maganda ito kaysa sa personal......

rowenaperez

Back to top Go down

Post  princess Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:13 pm

Question 1) Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

Answer: 1. It seems like my other classmates, course mates or whatever had already enumerated all the possible answers in this question. I would just like to add this answer. When working, sometimes we become inspired with what we see in our environment. Especially in our field of marketing, we sometimes are able to think out of the box with the help of our surroundings. And this I think is one disadvantage of working on our home using the internet. What we'll just see are the four sides of our home.

princess

Back to top Go down

Post  haidelyn Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:10 pm

mike_viesca23 wrote:i think the advantage of it would be, things will be a lot easier. and people don't have to get stress from going to & from work. cyclops

DOWNSIDE:::people are becoming LAZY because of this. And the company will lessen its employee. too bad, less job oppurtunities....

Nothing to say!!!Question

ciao

>>>>for me it is just a two way thing... that there is just an advantage and disadvantage of working at home.. it is good because you could have a quality time regarding family matters but a social suicide on the company's environment on the other hand..right? Smile

haidelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  haidelyn Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:15 pm

xxkpatino wrote:
mayannecoquia wrote:Yes.. Because in our current generation, using online negotiation help us to make a deal much easier such as selling and buying of primary needs or even ordinary products.. In this strategy we could find all the information about the product that we want to purchase/buy and it is also convinient for the consumer that they don't have to go at the mall personally, they just have to go online.. Wink

right!! besides, it's really practical..

>>>hmMm..please let me argue your statement..for me it is not practical using online 'coz how would you know that your dealing into scamming "thing"? your not sure of it right? it is not practical if you spend something for nothing...peace.. Smile

haidelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  haidelyn Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:19 pm

joshuajames wrote:
rosanduque wrote:I havent tried buying online, because i dont personaly know the seller and what if the product that they sell is just good in picture and not personaly and i'm not sure if they gonna deliver it on time or they really deliver the product to me.

Tama k dyan... hahhaa

>>>>I agree! there are lot of people now are engage into scamming, right? we are not that sure if those products we are going to buy would be delivered to us... Smile

haidelyn

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 29 Empty yebah yebah... bawi ako...

Post  Dorilyn Fuderanan Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:27 pm

Some of the advantages of working at home is that there is more family time, which is so important specialy with the culture that we have as Filipinos. You will also have more time for your self. Also by working at home you can save some expenses such as transportation, and food.

But as always there are disadvantages as well. If you are working at home you can't exercise your customer relationship skills and you will miss the opportunity to build working relationships with your co-workers.
Dorilyn Fuderanan
Dorilyn Fuderanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorilyn Fuderanan Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:29 pm

Answer: 1. It seems like my other classmates, course mates or whatever had already enumerated all the possible answers in this question. I would just like to add this answer. When working, sometimes we become inspired with what we see in our environment. Especially in our field of marketing, we sometimes are able to think out of the box with the help of our surroundings. And this I think is one disadvantage of working on our home using the internet. What we'll just see are the four sides of our home.[/quote]

yep... I agree. Sometimes what we experience or what we see in our workign environment motivates us perform better. And if your working at home, you can't be friends with anyone d'ba...
Dorilyn Fuderanan
Dorilyn Fuderanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorilyn Fuderanan Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:41 pm

As of now I don't have any experience on buying online because in all honestly I don't know how... hehe. But I am planning to venture on my own business and selling my baked goodies online is one of my options. I was inspired when I saw one who sells her cupcakes via online and I think it is a good idea.
Dorilyn Fuderanan
Dorilyn Fuderanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorilyn Fuderanan Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:44 pm

albertgni wrote:1. first, internet is a necessity to the people around the world right now, it has advantage and disadvantages...internet is so convernient that everyone can use it and there are online jobs like in pinoytypists.com where people can do typing jobs via the internet, if there are assignments for the members. members have the luxury to their work in the comfort of their own home and earn a living, but not that huge amount Embarassed but on the other hand. it can make them a lot lazy than going to offices Very Happy

Albert i so agree... haha!
Dorilyn Fuderanan
Dorilyn Fuderanan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorilyn Fuderanan Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:55 pm

ChiquiPalanca wrote:I salute those people who find jobs they can do at home, for example a working mom, even though she is actually doing her work, she don't have to leave the comforts of her home and of course her precious children and/or husband. That is one of the advantages i can think of as of today..let's see what im gonna come up with tommorow...ciao!

I agree. Working at home will definitely benefit the working mothers specialy those single mothers that has to make a living for their kid/s.
Dorilyn Fuderanan
Dorilyn Fuderanan

Back to top Go down

Post  mjaneenriquez Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:23 am

Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

The Advantages of that it can make work more better, faster and easier.

A lot of benefit, for example knowing a different companies in just one "click"

The Disadvantages it will affect our manpower program, its not bad to have a advance technology
but many people like who those did not know how to use it.

mjaneenriquez

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 29 Empty answer to the question # 1

Post  mjaneenriquez Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:38 am

A lot of benefits, for example knowing a different companies in just one "click"

The Disadvantages it will affect our manpower program, it's not bad to have a
advance technology but many people like who those did not know how to use it.

mjaneenriquez

Back to top Go down

Post  Toni Ross Masinsin Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:13 pm

BeeJ_Santos wrote:
More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

I haven't tried buying online from someone I don't personally know. For reasons like, security and assurance that I'll receive the product/s I bought from them. Maybe If I can find some online shops that can provide assurance i might consider purchasing. Very Happy

Yep yep yep... the quality of the product you bought is still a question until you have it. Personally, sa hirap ng buhay ngayon... I won't buy/invest on something that I'm not sure of, because money is a very valuable thing.

Toni Ross Masinsin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toni Ross Masinsin Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:39 pm

ChiquiPalanca wrote:I don't as of today I haven't bought anything from the internet, it's just too expensive and i have no credit card yet..but i plan to buy something online especially those hard to find CD's of my favorite bands!

Yeah! Most of the original stuffs being sold in the internet are too expensive including the shipping of the products! an added expense to what you bought! tsk tsk.. and also those popular/trusted sites require credit cards for payment, OMG how about the students like us? who, majority, doesn't own credit card?

Toni Ross Masinsin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toni Ross Masinsin Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:48 pm

Dorilyn Fuderanan wrote:Answer: 1. It seems like my other classmates, course mates or whatever had already enumerated all the possible answers in this question. I would just like to add this answer. When working, sometimes we become inspired with what we see in our environment. Especially in our field of marketing, we sometimes are able to think out of the box with the help of our surroundings. And this I think is one disadvantage of working on our home using the internet. What we'll just see are the four sides of our home.

yep... I agree. Sometimes what we experience or what we see in our workign environment motivates us perform better. And if your working at home, you can't be friends with anyone d'ba...

uhmm i think it's not about making friends with anyone.. it's about the convenience and advantages of working at home. Still, there are lots of disadvantages of working at home they are:

* Learning is limited to what you can see in your computer, i mean, no experience in encountering different people/client.

* Lack of confidence in having a face to face conversation because, you won't able to practice your speaking ability when you're job is online.

* Too much exposure in computer is not good in your health

Toni Ross Masinsin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toni Ross Masinsin Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:12 pm

mjaneenriquez wrote:Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

A lot of benefit, for example knowing a different companies in just one "click"

The Disadvantages it will affect our manpower program, its not bad to have a advance technology
but many people like who those did not know how to use it.

uhmm parang bitin? hehe..

ok.. uhmm.. I agree that one of the advantages of working online is you can finish your job right away, because of the different programs and benefits of having a computer and internet at home. You can browse different company profile to have an idea or if in case the info is needed or maybe some personal client by just looking at their profile to become more effective in doing your job.

Toni Ross Masinsin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29