Online Babble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim Discussion Questions

+129
kimptan
mayannecoquia
joanna_tiu
maryruth_santos
rvasquez
beltranjoana19
markadriandino
rosanduque
escarcha
holden
roselynfuensalida
ishtin_delacruz
mikashintome
John Michael Umali
raisa_marie
jpcolocado
senjindesagun
markpimentel08
aizamdeguzman
jimcasipit
Canceran Renz Briane F. C
rcmarcial
mylenecportugaleza
gerald_sanchez
diwz
noellaenriquez
karrencasue
mangaserchel
audree_somera
Francisco_Lim
neahmawak
raycharlesdelagua
carlajavellana
MJ Legaspi
lauricequintero
Jovi_salud
ranniesantiago
mundo_rocks
juno.pestano
mike tulang
vullagmyka
rhej89
maricris lim
ivanneyanga
jacquelynrosal
klgalang3598
kristinemadolid
jamesdaplas
haidelyn
thon_olivay
abbyalvarado
cathy_tia
alemmuli
glennalba
raufrankalfaro
donabelleluna
paulojolejole
mhy_rodriguez
ynall_nosaj11
Graciel Katibog
nicolasFE
Alcoba, Cristina
xenen
jriosa
Toni Ross Masinsin
mark_totanes
con divino23
mcloyola
faithy
annie_narvadez
mark ramos
aryen_jumaya
harlymaylumagui
RichelGrubat
ErikkaToledo
kenjohn
wilmark_sarmiento
johnrossmisa
zanderalarcos
ishie_barundia
kc_garces0402
jenpallesco
shiela_fababeir
xxkpatino
jlcaraan
lou.sierra
jefftenedero
jeanilyn_angeles
bm_valencia
tiehermosilla
nikki_sunga
elize balba
alexander galinato
rrreysag
vyhel_apolito
aben
lance_spearBFF
nramos
wrcrofule
hared_hachero
arlynne.awayan
rjt_vargas
kris
mahalmartinez
alfantemitch
pao_guerrero
medo_domingo
na_ballesteros
kristeldiaz_714
mike_viesca23
derrick_delgado
sig_angeles
ivymarieboquiren
vjr8
andrearebadavia
joycetapan
r.abendan
albertgni
ChiquiPalanca
joshuajames
neldyjacinto
adrian_08dlsu
john316
Lito Delapena
jewel_apacible
kellybarachina
jm_oracion
BeeJ_Santos
Admin
133 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty reply to joyce tapan: (metd)

Post  medo_domingo Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:25 am

joycetapan wrote:answer for no. 1
Well, working at home is great. It's a less hassle to them they can avoid traffics and other things that can happen on the road. It also can save much of their time. Another thing is that it will give them enough time to spend with their loved ones, as we all know that business mens are busy men they don't have enough time for their family. With this thing working at home, it will be a great help for them to spend time to their family for them to repay those times they've missed.

answer for no. 2
I haven't tried buying things online, but I've tried searching products that's sold online. There are nice products offered on some websites like amazon.com but there is one problem, you need to be a credit card user to be able to buy products with those sites. Another thing is that some people might think that there is no assurance on buying online

I like the way you brought out your ideas... we have the same view about the advantages of online businesses with it regards to spending much time with your family...
For the next question, the same with me, i also haven't tried engaging to online business, but i would like to try it in the near future... Arrow
medo_domingo
medo_domingo

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty reply to pao_guerrero: (metd)

Post  medo_domingo Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:30 am

pao_guerrero wrote:I have not yet tried that one, but if there's an opportunity, I would surely like to try buying and engaging in online transactions, especially if it is regarding car accessories. I think, it is less hassle but I am not sure if it would be an easy task for me. And if I will be engaging in the online business, choosing and deciding for the product I will buy is hard because I am not seeing the actual product but only see it in the pictures in the internet. confused

We both have not tried transacting business online. Yeah, i agree with what you said that it would be hard for a buyer to choose and decide what to buy by just looking the products in the internet... actual encounter is still preferred... and i also think online business is a hard task too... nice insight! Razz
medo_domingo
medo_domingo

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty reply to kris: (metd)

Post  medo_domingo Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:38 am

kris wrote:More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

- doing transaction online is easier and convenient. i tried buying online from my friend's business site. and its easy to use. so i consider online shopping. when it comes to paying bills, likewise its hassle free and less effort and its more secure. today's generation are leading to really high technology so either way, we'll still gonna do transactions online.its a lot more practical than the usual. Very Happy

Oh... it's amazing to hear that you have tried online shopping... Wink i think i should also try that one in the near future... and if i'm already earning my own money... cat for now, i'm still into the traditional way of shopping... nice sharing! Very Happy
medo_domingo
medo_domingo

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty Reply to myself

Post  pao_guerrero Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:40 am

pao_guerrero wrote:I have not yet tried that one, but if there's an opportunity, I would surely like to try buying and engaging in online transactions, especially if it is regarding car accessories. I think, it is less hassle but I am not sure if it would be an easy task for me. And if I will be engaging in the online business, choosing and deciding for the product I will buy is hard because I am not seeing the actual product but only see it in the pictures in the internet. confused

I agree for your idea sir. me to i want to try buying and engaging in online transactions business especially with it regards to cars online buying. but the only problem is you are only see not in actual. you are not sure if it is original product or already damage. but i still want to try. "experience for short". lol!
pao_guerrero
pao_guerrero

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty Personal experiences with online transactions & tips

Post  arlynne.awayan Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:45 am

I'd like to share my personal experiences in making online transactions.

I have been banking online for more than two years now (www.bpiexpressonline.com, www.chinabank.ph). I pay my Meralco, pldt, credit card, housing and insurance bills online. I get my husband's pay and transfer it to my account online. I even load my husband's e-pass online. I can even load to globe if I wanted to. And so far I haven't had problems with any of these. Online transactions have made life so much easier for me because I no longer have to worry about banking hours.

Aside from bank transactions, I have ordered my birth certificate online (www.census.gov.ph) and it was delivered to our house. I can also check our Meralco bill (www.meralco.com.ph) even if we haven't received the mail billing yet. I have ordered plane tickets online (www.jetstar.com) and even bought food online (www.8mcdo.com). I got all my wedding suppliers from the internet(www.weddingsatwork.com).

My husband and his friends have also purchased a lot of books and computer hardware and electronic gadgets online (www.tipidpc.com). They deposit the payment to the seller's bank account and the product is delivered to them. He bought a second-hand baby monitor that usually costs P3,000 for only P900. Even my sister-in-law has started shopping online (http://mypinkcloset.multiply.com/) without have to use credit cards. She uses G-Cash to pay.

As you can see, online transactions are more about making life more convenient. In terms of security, it's not just the responsibility of the company to make transactions more secure. It's also the responsibility of the every consumer . How will you protect yourself? Here are some tips:

1. Always check if the log-in page asks you to remember your username and password. Always UNCHECK this option.

2. Avoid doing online transaction in internet cafes.

3. Regularly change your password. The more secure password is a combination of text and number and/or special characters like @#$%^&*().

4. Avoid CREDIT if you can DEBIT. Debit means using ATM or G-CASH or any other facility that is based on PRE-PAY not credit.

5. Do a background check on the company you want to transact with. If it looks like a fly-by-night business, stay away from it. How do you know if it's fly-by-night?
(a) the website domain is a free site like geocities, etc. (www.geocities.com/flowersforsale, www.flowersforsale.tk) Established companies have their own domain (www.ayala.com.ph).
(b) Secure sites never send you an email asking for your information like credit card numbers, birthday, address etc. Emails like these are examples of Phishing wherein you receive an email that looks like something send by the company that you transact with but the link is fake and takes you to another website that steals your account information. Secure sites always require you to accomplish forms in their website and NOT through email.
(c) If you receive emails from name@yahoo/name@gmail/name@hotmail etc. telling you that you have won the sweepstakes and asks for a few dollars for attorneys fees.
No reputable company will do that.

Don't be dismayed by all these warnings. You just have to be smarter about your choices. As they say, when in doubt, DON'T.

But you can start by doing online transactions to get information such as seeing your mom's online bill from meralco or buying stuff from myspace or tipidpc.com and personally meeting up with the person you're buying the product from.

Don't be scared of technology. Remember that in the future, this will be the way things are done. Better get ahead.

Wink

arlynne.awayan

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty reply to ma'am awayan: (metd)

Post  medo_domingo Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:29 pm

arlynne.awayan wrote:I'd like to share my personal experiences in making online transactions.

I have been banking online for more than two years now (www.bpiexpressonline.com, www.chinabank.ph). I pay my Meralco, pldt, credit card, housing and insurance bills online. I get my husband's pay and transfer it to my account online. I even load my husband's e-pass online. I can even load to globe if I wanted to. And so far I haven't had problems with any of these. Online transactions have made life so much easier for me because I no longer have to worry about banking hours.

Aside from bank transactions, I have ordered my birth certificate online (www.census.gov.ph) and it was delivered to our house. I can also check our Meralco bill (www.meralco.com.ph) even if we haven't received the mail billing yet. I have ordered plane tickets online (www.jetstar.com) and even bought food online (www.8mcdo.com). I got all my wedding suppliers from the internet(www.weddingsatwork.com).

My husband and his friends have also purchased a lot of books and computer hardware and electronic gadgets online (www.tipidpc.com). They deposit the payment to the seller's bank account and the product is delivered to them. He bought a second-hand baby monitor that usually costs P3,000 for only P900. Even my sister-in-law has started shopping online (http://mypinkcloset.multiply.com/) without have to use credit cards. She uses G-Cash to pay.

As you can see, online transactions are more about making life more convenient. In terms of security, it's not just the responsibility of the company to make transactions more secure. It's also the responsibility of the every consumer . How will you protect yourself? Here are some tips:

1. Always check if the log-in page asks you to remember your username and password. Always UNCHECK this option.

3. Regularly change your password. The more secure password is a combination of text and number and/or special characters like @#$%^&*().

4. Avoid CREDIT if you can DEBIT. Debit means using ATM or G-CASH or any other facility that is based on PRE-PAY not credit.

5. Do a background check on the company you want to transact with. If it looks like a fly-by-night business, stay away from it. How do you know if it's fly-by-night?
(a) the website domain is a free site like geocities, etc. (www.geocities.com/flowersforsale, www.flowersforsale.tk) Established companies have their own domain (www.ayala.com.ph).
(b) Secure sites never send you an email asking for your information like credit card numbers, birthday, address etc. Emails like these are examples of Phishing wherein you receive an email that looks like something send by the company that you transact with but the link is fake and takes you to another website that steals your account information. Secure sites always require you to accomplish forms in their website and NOT through email.
(c) If you receive emails from name@yahoo/name@gmail/name@hotmail etc. telling you that you have won the sweepstakes and asks for a few dollars for attorneys fees.

Don't be dismayed by all these warnings. You just have to be smarter about your choices. As they say, when in doubt, DON'T.

But you can start by doing online transactions to get information such as seeing your mom's online bill from meralco or buying stuff from myspace or tipidpc.com and personally meeting up with the person you're buying the product from.

Don't be scared of technology. Remember that in the future, this will be the way things are done. Better get ahead.

Wink

Whew! got new knowledge from you ma'am... thanx!!!sunny
medo_domingo
medo_domingo

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty My reply to ma'am...

Post  pao_guerrero Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:39 pm

arlynne.awayan wrote:I'd like to share my personal experiences in making online transactions.

Wink

Wow!!! thank you for the information ma'am!!! It seems that it's really more convenient to use online transactions... i got new learnings. It's true that we should not be afraid of the new technology. afro

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
pao_guerrero
pao_guerrero

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty reply to medo's reply to ma'am...

Post  pao_guerrero Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:40 pm

medo_domingo wrote:

Wink

Whew! got new knowledge from you ma'am... thanx!!!sunny

Yup... new knowledge... Surprised
pao_guerrero
pao_guerrero

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty reply to medo Q#2.

Post  pao_guerrero Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:44 pm

medo_domingo wrote:Seriously speaking, I have not tried buying products through the internet, though I am aware of those online businesses. I am still on to the traditional buyer-seller relationship where I am the one who would go to the store and choose what I would like to buy for instance. But maybe in the future, when I am earning my own money, I would likely to consider paying or shopping online... just to try those... Razz

We are the same, I have not tried any online transactions. I agree with you that traditional buying is better for you to have an actual encounter with the products you are going to buy. Rolling Eyes I also like the concept of trying online business if I am also earning my own money. good one! What a Face
pao_guerrero
pao_guerrero

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty reply to ur reply... (metd)

Post  medo_domingo Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:04 pm

pao_guerrero wrote:
medo_domingo wrote:Seriously speaking, I have not tried buying products through the internet, though I am aware of those online businesses. I am still on to the traditional buyer-seller relationship where I am the one who would go to the store and choose what I would like to buy for instance. But maybe in the future, when I am earning my own money, I would likely to consider paying or shopping online... just to try those... Razz

We are the same, I have not tried any online transactions. I agree with you that traditional buying is better for you to have an actual encounter with the products you are going to buy. Rolling Eyes I also like the concept of trying online business if I am also earning my own money. good one! What a Face

Thank you for agreeing with me... but I also want to try engaging to online transactions in the future... if there's an opportunity. Ahm, yes, traditional way of buying is better for me just for now... It may change as soon as i have tried the online business... albino
medo_domingo
medo_domingo

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty reply to pao's Q 1. (metd)

Post  medo_domingo Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:18 pm

pao_guerrero wrote:There are advantages and disadvantages of doing work at home:
Sleep Working from home is a fast growing movement these days. But what most people do is they jump right in with the hopes and dreams of making huge profits before they even think about the fact that there are some disadvantages to working at home.
1) Acknowledge Your Present Job or Career
You may not be able to easily transfer your current career into a work at home situation. For example, if you work as a police officer or in the medical field, you may not be able to easily transition your career to working from home unless you change careers entirely.
2) Cost - Disadvantage or Advantage?
You can decide if working from home is right for you by determining the cost factor. Many moms will want to stay at home to work in order to save money on daycare. But, when you work from home you are now self-employed.
3) Working at Home with Children
It is not as easy as it may seem to work at home with children. If your children are too young to be in school yet, it is usually pretty difficult to get any work done when they are awake. You will get most of your work done when they are sleeping during naptime and later at night.
Family members may not mind taking care of the children from time to time, but in the end both the children and the job are your responsibility. It is easier to work from home with older children, but you will still need to have a balanced schedule in order to get all the things done that you need to do.
4) Discipline and Self-Motivation
In order to accomplish everything that you want to you will need to be disciplined and self-motivated. If you need encouragement by others to keep going, then I wouldn't recommend that you work from home. You will not have anyone looking over your shoulders and making sure the job is being done. Many distractions can get in the way, such as TV, friends, family, housework, emails and surfing the Internet.
5) Isolation
Working from home can be lonely and frustrating. Find ways to make sure that you remain comfortable spending time alone. If you feel depressed at all, you will become withdrawn and sad. It is best to take the right steps to combat the loneliness before the issue worsens.
Once you have considered these factors you may decide that working from home is not the best thing for you. However, hundreds of people deal with these disadvantages to working at home and still seem to find success in their careers.
If working from home is really what you want to do, then these drawbacks should not stop you. Just be sure that you understand that there are some disadvantages to working at home as well as the many advantages. affraid

Ahm... you've got very nice ideas about online transactions/businesses. I agree with the disadvantage that working at home can be lonely and frustrating most especially if you are a sociable type of person. As well as the dramatic shift in your career. I agree that a career man/woman would have a hard time coping up with the usual things he/she does in the past and just to be ready in a stagnant job.
Neutral

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
medo_domingo
medo_domingo

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty Question no. 2

Post  neldyjacinto Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:11 pm

More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?
Actually I haven't experience buying through the internet, though it is more easy and convenient for me, I still choose to go to the malls rather than surfing the net. In my case whenever I want to buy something I want to examine the one that I want to buy because pictures can be edited, it may look like so nice in the computers but when you look at it in personal, there's a lot of difference in the picture so I'd rather choose to go and buy by myself rathwer than using the net.
neldyjacinto
neldyjacinto

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty Hi! Its me neldy!

Post  neldyjacinto Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:37 pm

by neldyjacinto on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:29 pm

Yap, Kuya JM..madami nga mga offered na products online that marbe you cannot see in other store but the question is the assurance that the product is of good quality and fits you. Remeber that ads can be deceiving...It may look beautiful in the net but when you see it personally there's a tendency that you can be dissapointed.
neldyjacinto
neldyjacinto

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty Regarding question no. 1

Post  neldyjacinto Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:40 pm

I agree to racquel.. Smile were almost have the same reasons for advantages and disadvantages. Its really through based on my point of view. It maybe a very good work but at the same time negative also. I think balance living is much better. Smile
neldyjacinto
neldyjacinto

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty 2nd post... actually third but the 'real' 2nd post wasnt abl

Post  r.abendan Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:10 pm

Admin wrote:
2. More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

Very Happy nope cant say i have or am currently buying anything off the internet, but yes i would seriously consider making online transactions like shopping ^^. i think it is more convenient for people to do shopping on the net, but i dont know how people buy shoes and clothes though when they dont get to go to the fitting room >.< i heard that some orders can be returned but then that would just take the "convenience" just right out haha.
r.abendan
r.abendan

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty Kailangan daw magpost eh... tsk tsk tsk... Ü

Post  hared_hachero Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:24 pm

Admin wrote:Hello!

2. More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

Smile

as to our age, it is not possible that everything can be done online. but in terms of purchasing and doing payments online, id rather not do it at this time. this is because that im not confident about the security of my account thru online payments. who knows?! your credit card numbers might be given away or suddenly you'll lose all the money you have on your account. maybe in the near future when they make feel more secure, then i might acknowledge doing online payments... =p

*PEACE*
hared_hachero
hared_hachero

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty O_O

Post  r.abendan Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:28 pm

Wink

COOLIES!!! Very Happy thanks for the information Mam Awayan! ill be sure to use those tips the moment i start making online transactions ^^
r.abendan
r.abendan

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty online businesses=)

Post  wrcrofule Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:25 pm

Admin wrote:Hello!

Answer any of the following questions:

1. Because of the internet, many professionals are now able to earn a living without having to go to the office everyday. There are people employed by companies who work at home and simply communicate and submit their work through the internet. Others start their own online business. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of working at home in terms of how it affects the other aspects of a person's life?

Remember, you have to post at least 2 messages: one answering the prelim questions and the other is a reply post.

Smile

[right]

There are so many advantages working at home, you'll have a hassle free life. You don’t have to worry about your working hours, meaning you don't have to wake up early just to come on time, you don’t have to deal with the traffic every rush hours, no need to deal with your office mates/ even with your moody boss. And of course you will be able to spend more time with your family, friends and loved ones. The disadvantages are, he/she will not be socially active. Yes doing business online is good, but still the personal communications are really important. Maybe if you work at home, your communicating skills will loosen a bit. And of course the scope of you knowledge on the thins will be limited.

Yes I am currently buying shirts/tops/pouches and bags online. I find it pretty convenient in my part. Because I don’t have to go to the store, commute, bring all the bags and walk under the heat of the sun.
Good thing is that I knew who the people that I am buying to. Because nowadays, it is very hard to give your trust. And there are so many scams all over the country. And mind you, I've already tried selling my mercahnadise online. And the experience is great! hahaa, making money easily and still i have control over my working time..!!
wrcrofule
wrcrofule

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty (+.+)v

Post  wrcrofule Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:42 pm

[center]
What am I suppose to say on my second post? confused
Nyay?!!

Oh lemme think.. its already 21.54 pm, am currently creating a new yahoo acct.
And uh, nvm! d pala blog page ito.. hahaa.. XP

Maybe I’ll try online banking! Hahaa, but I have to earn money first! Hihii ^^,
lol!
wrcrofule
wrcrofule

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Prelim Discussion Questions

Post  nramos Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:30 am

if the online transactions would make easy and would secure my personal account i would prefer paying on line. that would help especially when you are on a busy work everyday.

nramos

Back to top Go down

Post  nramos Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:40 am

i also agree with pao's disadvantages. we only think what is easy and fast as we do our work done but some never give points to consider. A lot of disadvantages also fall in using a internet shopping....

nramos

Back to top Go down

Post  nramos Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:47 am

hi mam!! its a strong testimony by experience that might encourage us to try internet shopping. a modern way of living........

nramos

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty RE: mahalmartinez

Post  kris Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:44 pm

"More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?"

As a student I consider it as a good strategy but I never tried using it. People nowadays are very busy with their lives and it is very accessible and easy for them to shop and pay their bills using the internet. It is accessible for us because we don't need to wait for long lines and its not time consuming. - mahalmartinez

[i]i agree!! ya,everyone's busy nowadays so if ever they got to have a chance to go online within the vicinity wherever the are they can do paying bills or shopping. Very Happy
kris
kris

Back to top Go down

Post  lance_spearBFF Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:31 pm

medo_domingo wrote:
kris wrote:More and more Filipinos are now putting up online businesses or selling their products online. Are you currently buying or would you seriously consider making online transactions such as bill payments and shopping? Why or why not?

- doing transaction online is easier and convenient. i tried buying online from my friend's business site. and its easy to use. so i consider online shopping. when it comes to paying bills, likewise its hassle free and less effort and its more secure. today's generation are leading to really high technology so either way, we'll still gonna do transactions online.its a lot more practical than the usual. Very Happy

Oh... it's amazing to hear that you have tried online shopping... Wink i think i should also try that one in the near future... and if i'm already earning my own money... cat for now, i'm still into the traditional way of shopping... nice sharing! Very Happy

thanks.um, try multiply site coz there are lots of great items there. Very Happy
lance_spearBFF
lance_spearBFF

Back to top Go down

Prelim Discussion Questions - Page 3 Empty RE: medo

Post  kris Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:40 pm

medo_domingo wrote:

thank u.. umm, try to visit multiply sites coz there are lots of great items there.tc. Very Happy
kris
kris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next